Wednesday 22 July 2015

Slave Washing My Feet

I would love to share my experience of Best Feet Worship Session which I had yesterday for the first time with a slave who understands the true meaning of devotion, worship & Goddess. For the first time I felt like a true Goddess. I could feel the warmth when he touched my feet and washed them, he drank the same water so passionately, i did nothing just kept watching his reactions & expressions. He was the one who didnt impress me with words but with his devotion. Lesson for all those who call themselves loyal, devoted etc. He showed me that a mistress is not great just because of her good looks & pretty feet but her slaves make her great. Feeling top of the world today.
Awesome nd amazing experience ever


Contact me on my FB Page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Queendom-of-Maalkin-Kaamini-Yadav/1518396125044303?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment